High School Juniors can apply to New Visions online or by submitting a hard copy of the application.
For online applications, click here.
Directions to apply online:
- Answer all questions on the application completely
- Upload your essay
- Click "Submit"
All New Visions completed applications must include the following information:
- Typed Written Essay
- High School Transcript
- Current High School Report Card
- Current School Year Attendance Record
- English Teacher Recommendation Letter and Evaluation Form
- Second Teacher Recommendation Letter and Evaluation Form
- School Counselor Recommendation Letter and Evaluation Form
Student must complete the entire application, including the essay, and submit to their high school counselor no later than Friday, March 19, 2021. The completed applications, including all supplemental materials, will need to be forwarded to the Career and Technical Education Student Services Office no later than Wednesday, March 24, 2021.
Students who qualify for New Visions will be scheduled for a virtual interview with the New Visions teacher and an adult educator. Interviews will be scheduled at various times from Monday, April 12 - Friday, April 16, 2021. Meeting links will be forwarded to each student’s email.
New Visions applicants will be notified no later than Friday, April 23, 2021 if they have been accepted into their respective program for the 2021-2022 school year.