High School Juniors can apply to New Visions online or by submitting a hard copy of the application.
For online applications, click here.
Directions to apply online:
- Answer all questions on the application completely
- Upload your essay
- Click "Submit"
All New Visions completed applications must include the following information:
- Typed Written Essay
- High School Transcript
- Current High School Report Card
- Current School Year Attendance Record
- English Teacher Recommendation Letter and Evaluation Form
- Second Teacher Recommendation Letter and Evaluation Form
- School Counselor Recommendation Letter and Evaluation Form
Student must complete the entire application, including the essay, and submit to their high school counselor no later than Friday, March 20, 2020. The completed applications, including all supplemental materials, will need to be forwarded to the Career and Technical Education Student Services Office no later than Wednesday, March 25, 2020.
Students who qualify for New Visions will meet with the interview committee, which will include the New Visions teacher of the program to which your are applying. The interviews will be held between 2:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. on March 31 and April 2 2020, and between 2:30 and 4:30 p.m. on April 1, 2020 at the TST BOCES Career and Tech Center.
Applicants will be notified no later than April 24, 2020 if they have been accepted into the New Visions program for the 2020-21 school year.