High School Juniors can apply to New Visions online or by submitting a hard copy of the application.
For online applications, click here.
Directions to apply online:
- Answer all questions on the application completely
- Upload your essay
- Click "Submit"
All New Visions completed applications must include the following information:
- Typed Written Essay
- High School Transcript
- Current High School Report Card
- Current School Year Attendance Record
- English Teacher Recommendation Letter and Evaluation Form
- Second Teacher Recommendation Letter and Evaluation Form
- School Counselor Recommendation Letter and Evaluation Form
Student must complete the entire application, including the essay, and submit to their high school counselor no later than Friday, March 25, 2022. The completed applications, including all supplemental materials, will need to be forwarded to the Career and Technical Education Student Services Office no later than Wednesday, March 30, 2022.
Students who qualify for New Visions will be scheduled for an in-person interview on the TST BOCES campus the week of April 18 - 22, 2022 (no meeting links will be sent to students.)
New Visions applicants will be notified no later than Monday, May 2, 2022 if they have been accepted into their respective program for the 2022-2023 school year.