TST BOCES Reopening Plan
At Tompkins-Seneca-Tioga BOCES (TST BOCES) our primary commitment is to the students and families we serve. Our priority must be keeping them safe. When the 2020-2021 school year begins, on-campus programs will look much different than previous years due to COVID-19 and the health and safety measures that continue to evolve. Below is a summary of the TST BOCES reopening plan. Click here to view the comprehensive reopening plan.
In order to create the best plan possible, we need the voices of the families and students in our school community! Please help us by completing this brief survey: https://forms.gle/2YMu9wFDbrjiiGz8A
All K-12 TST BOCES programs will welcome all students 5 days a week.
- Health screening protocols will be in place
- Cleaning and sanitizing protocols and procedures will be in place, including frequent and routine cleaning of common areas
- All students and staff will be required to wear masks per the TST BOCES reopening plan.
- Families will have the option to enroll in 100% remote learning for 10-week-long commitment periods.
- All students will be held accountable for all assignments
- All staff will be in the building 5 days a week
- No visitors in the building
- Professional development opportunities for staff and families will be offered
- Attendance will be taken daily
- Sharing of supplies will be limited
- Safety protocols for sharing materials, when needed, will be in place
- Transportation will be at the discretion of the home district
Smith School and RAS Considerations:
- Meal delivery will be available for students attending remotely, per a 10-week commitment
- Each student will have their own TST BOCES device, if needed