CTE December Students of the Month
The Career and Tech Center staff and administration will recognize nominated first year and second year students each month, based on the criteria listed below. The Outstanding Students of the Month are chosen based on qualities such as: character, leadership, citizenship, work ethic, and attendance. The students should be compassionate, honest, trustworthy, responsible and a positive role model.
Now more than ever, we believe it is important to recognize student success. These students have been resilient in the face of uncertainty, and we applaud their efforts to remain focused and determined during this unusual school year.
The Career and Tech Students of the Month will receive a certificate, plus a Career and Tech Center backpack, plus have their photographs posted on social media through Facebook at TST BOCES Career and Tech Center and on Instagram @tst_careeertech. Please follow us!
Listed below are examples of the criteria for the students who will receive this recognition:
- Exemplary behavior resulting in a flawless behavior record for the month
- Present and on time and prepared for class every day of the month
- Respectful, kind, generous, and cooperative with peers and adults
- Eager and motivated to learn
- Exhibits exceptional contribution to class or academic improvement in class
- Demonstrates a positive and helpful attitude towards fellow students
- All assigned work is complete for the month
The Career and Tech Center Outstanding Students of the Month are:
Rowan Catterall, Animal Science, Ithaca